Here are a few highlights from the last couple of weeks:
- Currently, we have no bathroom, as it's been taken out so that we can tile and put the new suite in! (I am beyond excited about this - I love our house, but the bathroom was the room I loved least!)
- We've also started to get the living area ready for when our guests start arriving. We've put up new plasterboard and the walls just need rubbing down for paint now! I have a million ideas to make the house beautiful and I feel like I've been on hold for 3 months until things have been able to progress.
- The Littles have a climbing frame/swing and slide type thing as a joint birthday present - which is finally going up this week, in time for the summer holidays.
- The Chicken House needs a roof putting on so that we can go chicken shopping! Again, I'm so excited for the chickens to arrive!
- It was our wedding anniversary last week, so we went for coffee and had a chilled out day together - it was nice to just spend some time together without being really busy and hardly seeing each other!
- Hub's business is taking off - he's getting new enquiries each week and actually has a full workshop as I type this! I'm so proud of him for getting out there on his own and making something from nothing. He's put a load of work into his workshop and getting the place looking professional.
So yes, quite busy!
We have less than 5 weeks until our first visitors arrive ... and I can't wait to see my plans for the house finally start to become reality! My Pinterest boards are exploding with new ideas and expansion on original ideas from months ago! I just need to find the perfect kitchen (that doesn't cost the earth) and we're sorted!
Once things begin to take shape, I shall post some photos.